Spread the love! If you like what you are seeing, share it on social networks and let others know about The Paul McCartney Project.
Six months have passed since I’ve started this project. Half a year and nearly the end of 2010; it’s time for a quick review!
- A project that keeps me excited 🙂
- I’m quite happy with the site itself: I don’t get too bored of the site design, the productivity tools enable me to add content quite easily…
- Lot of ideas to move the project forward in 2011 🙂
The less good
- Filling the setlists for all the concerts is quite boring, but I know I will be able to produce some nice stats once it is done.
- Not a lot of visitors for now; I need to develop awareness of the project in the coming months.
The December updates
A huge leap forward in terms of concert setlists, only two new albums added, a few features added but that need polish before I can talk about them… Overall, a not so productive month as I have been busy on other fronts 🙂
I wish you a pleasant end of 2010, and a wonderful 2011!
Last updated on May 2, 2019