- Timeline More from year 2015
Spread the love! If you like what you are seeing, share it on social networks and let others know about The Paul McCartney Project.
A busy summer with lot of new stuff – in terms of content & features:
- All the Beatles concerts added. I knew this would be a daunting task – and indeed it was. All the Beatles concerts, from 1961 to 1966 (1969 if we consider the rooftop concert) have been added ; there is a lot of remaining work to enrich the pages for meaningful concerts and also add setlists when those are known, but the boring work of listing all concerts is over!
- New artist pages. It took me a while to figure out how I wanted the artist pages to look like; I’ve done good progress in the past weeks, even if I have some additional ideas to explore. See a few of those pages to judge by yourself: Aaron Schroeder, Abe Laboriel Jr., James McCartney.
- New timeline pages. Another area of the site which has left me unsatisfied for a long time. Good progress done, even if again more work to do!
- Visual refresh. I got bored seeing the previous design day after day; and decided it was time for a visual refresh. The good thing with this refresh is that the site is now more consistent from page to page.
I hope you will like all of this ; please leave a comment to tell me what you think.
Last updated on May 2, 2019