Jun 01, 2016
Obviously the highlight of this month is still the on-going One On One tour, with coverage added for the following concerts:
- May 2nd – Sioux Falls – Does someone know the setlist of the soundcheck ?
- May 4th in Minneapolis – with hommage to Prince with Let’s Go Crazy added to the encore.
- May 5th in Minneapolis – Let’s Go Crazy again.
- May 15th in Cordoba – the Argentinian leg starts in Cordoba.
- May 17th in Buenos Aires – Get Back added to the encore.
- May 19th in Buenos Aires
- May 28th in Dusseldorf – The European leg starts !
- May 30th in Paris – With Michelle added. You can read my concert review with exclusive photos.
I’ve also spent quite some time on Revolver, continuing the work on The Beatles albums & songs. Revolver was the first album with extended time spent in the studio, in many sessions ; as such, it was quite a long work to consider the various songs, the different versions (mono & stereo, UK & US), the singles … But here we are.
- Revolver (Mono)
- Revolver (Stereo)
- Paperback Writer / Rain single
- Yellow Submarine / Eleanor Rigby single
And as usual a lot of changes here, there & everywhere 🙂
Spread the love! If you like what you are seeing, share it on social networks and let others know about The Paul McCartney Project.