- Timeline More from year 2016
Spread the love! If you like what you are seeing, share it on social networks and let others know about The Paul McCartney Project.
Obviously the highlight of this month is still the on-going One On One tour, with coverage added for the following concerts:
- May 2nd – Sioux Falls – Does someone know the setlist of the soundcheck ?
- May 4th in Minneapolis – with hommage to Prince with Let’s Go Crazy added to the encore.
- May 5th in Minneapolis – Let’s Go Crazy again.
- May 15th in Cordoba – the Argentinian leg starts in Cordoba.
- May 17th in Buenos Aires – Get Back added to the encore.
- May 19th in Buenos Aires
- May 28th in Dusseldorf – The European leg starts !
- May 30th in Paris – With Michelle added. You can read my concert review with exclusive photos.
I’ve also spent quite some time on Revolver, continuing the work on The Beatles albums & songs. Revolver was the first album with extended time spent in the studio, in many sessions ; as such, it was quite a long work to consider the various songs, the different versions (mono & stereo, UK & US), the singles … But here we are.
- Revolver (Mono)
- Revolver (Stereo)
- Paperback Writer / Rain single
- Yellow Submarine / Eleanor Rigby single
And as usual a lot of changes here, there & everywhere 🙂