Spread the love! If you like what you are seeing, share it on social networks and let others know about The Paul McCartney Project.
I have been lazy writing updates on the blog since June, but have done some material changes during the summer:
- More coverage of the One One One Tour – with very limited changes to the setlist from one concert to another, and the difficulty to find details regarding soundchecks, let’s face it – it has been a boring exercise.
- A new feature on the site: “Highlights” for concert pages. The idea is to flag rare tracks, first live renditions, friends joining on stage … See the recent Fresno concert as an example.
- Tons of bootlegs added while cleaning up my hard drive – Some Misterclaudel ones, the BBC Archives by Lord Reith, the Beatles Live Anthology by Fab!, the TMOQ Gazette collection, and many more!
- Some progress on the Beatles sessions circa 1967 / 1968, and on the song pages for the White Album
- And many changes here, there and everywhere 🙂