- Timeline More from year 1968
This album has been recorded during the following studio sessions
Late July 1968
September 1968 ?
Spread the love! If you like what you are seeing, share it on social networks and let others know about The Paul McCartney Project.
5:09 • Studio version • A
- Paul McCartney :
- Acoustic guitar (?), Producer
- Geoff Emerick :
- Mary Hopkin :
- Unknown musician(s) :
- Banjo, Bass, Drums, Four cellos, Guitar, One clarinet, One trombone, Six violins, Tuba, Two trumpets
- Richard Newson :
- Orchestra arrangement
- Aida Foster Children's Choir :
- Gilbert Webster :
- Session Recording:
- Late July 1968
- Studio :
- EMI Studios, Abbey Road ; Trident Studios, London, UK
- Session Vocal overdubs:
- September 1968 ?
“Le Temps Des Fleurs” is the French version of “Those Were The Days“, recorded by Mary Hopkin and produced by Paul McCartney in 1968, for release in France.
Last updated on September 29, 2021