- Album This interview has been made to promote the Hope For The Future (Digital EP) EP.
More from year 2014
Interviews from the same media
Jan 23, 2022 • From BBC Radio 2
Dec 21, 2020 • From BBC Radio 2
Oct 04, 2020 • From BBC Radio 2
Dec 04, 2014 • From BBC Radio 2
Oct 16, 2013 • From BBC Radio 2
Aug 29, 2013 • From BBC Radio 2
Feb 07, 2012 • From BBC Radio 2
Oct 20, 2001 • From BBC Radio 2
Oct 12, 1997 • From BBC Radio 2
Spread the love! If you like what you are seeing, share it on social networks and let others know about The Paul McCartney Project.
The interview below has been reproduced from this page . This interview remains the property of the respective copyright owner, and no implication of ownership by us is intended or should be inferred. Any copyright owner who wants something removed should contact us and we will do so immediately.
On December 1, 2014, Paul McCartney was in London, at the Jam Yard Hotel, for a series of interviews to promote his single “Hope For The Future”. He talked to:
- The Guardian’s journalist Keith Stuart
- BBC Radio 2’s Dermot O’Leary,
- Lewis Corner, for Digital Spy
- ITV’s Good Morning Britain
- Australian Channel 7 program Sunrise (reporter Richard Arnold)
- An Italian journalist, for an Italian TV,
- A Japanese reporter – the interview would be used by Universal Japan to promote “Hope For The Future“.
In a specially pre-recorded interview, Dermot chats to Sir Paul McCartney.
Last updated on April 19, 2021