- Good Morning Britain
- Published by:
- Timeline More from year 2014
- Album This interview has been made to promote the Hope For The Future (Digital EP) EP.
More from year 2014
Interviews from the same media
Dec 11, 2014 • From ITV
Interview for The Jonathan Ross Show
Dec 06, 2014 • From ITV
Jan 15, 1978 • From ITV
Mar 12, 1969 • From ITV
Oct 31, 1963 • From ITV
Spread the love! If you like what you are seeing, share it on social networks and let others know about The Paul McCartney Project.
This interview remains the property of the respective copyright owner, and no implication of ownership by us is intended or should be inferred. Any copyright owner who wants something removed should contact us and we will do so immediately.
On December 1, 2014, Paul McCartney was in London, at the Jam Yard Hotel, for a series of interviews to promote his single “Hope For The Future”. He talked to:
- The Guardian’s journalist Keith Stuart
- BBC Radio 2’s Dermot O’Leary,
- Lewis Corner, for Digital Spy
- ITV’s Good Morning Britain
- Australian Channel 7 program Sunrise (reporter Richard Arnold)
- An Italian journalist, for an Italian TV,
- A Japanese reporter – the interview would be used by Universal Japan to promote “Hope For The Future“.
Good Morning Britain (often abbreviated to GMB) is a breakfast programme on British television network ITV on weekdays between 6:00 am and 9:00 am. The show launched on 28 April 2014 after Daybreak was cancelled. […]
Have you spotted an error on the page? Do you want to suggest new content? Or do you simply want to leave a comment ? Please use the form below!