- Album Songs recorded during this session officially appear on the Flowers In The Dirt Official album.
- AIR Studios, London, UK
- Hog Hill Studio, Rye, UK
- Sunset Sound Recorders Studio, Los Angeles, USA
- Olympic Sound Studios, London
- Soundshop Recording Studios, Nashville, USA
- Mad Hatter Studios, Los Angeles, USA
More from year 1988
Some songs from this session appear on:
Spread the love! If you like what you are seeing, share it on social networks and let others know about The Paul McCartney Project.
We owe a lot to Chip Madinger and Mark Easter for the creation of those session pages, but you really have to buy this book to get all the details!
Eight Arms To Hold You: The Solo Beatles Compendium is the ultimate look at the careers of John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr beyond the Beatles. Every aspect of their professional careers as solo artists is explored, from recording sessions, record releases and tours, to television, film and music videos, including everything in between. From their early film soundtrack work to the officially released retrospectives, all solo efforts by the four men are exhaustively examined.
As the paperback version is out of print, you can buy a PDF version on the authors' website