- Album This song officially appears on the Ocean's Kingdom Official album.
- Timeline This song has been written (or started being written) in 2011 (Paul McCartney was 69 years old)
This song has been recorded during the following studio sessions
June 2011 ?
Spread the love! If you like what you are seeing, share it on social networks and let others know about The Paul McCartney Project.
Guests arrive at the grand Hall Of Dance and are treated to a spectacle of acrobatic dancing. Wandering through their midst are three drunken lords. King Ocean and Honorata arrive and once again, encounter King Terra’s unruly retinue. The attraction between Stone and Honorata becomes stronger as the rivalry between the dancers becomes more intense. At the end of the dance, unnoticed by Prince Stone and King Ocean, Honorata is kidnapped by King Terra, who secretly desires her himself, and his henchmen with the aid of the traitorous Scala.Description of Movement 2, from the liner notes of “Ocean’s Kindgom”
Last updated on November 4, 2020
Officially appears on
Official album • Released in 2011
16:19 • Studio version • A
- Paul McCartney :
- Arrangements, Executive producer
- John Fraser :
- John Wilson :
- Arrangements, Conductor
- London Classical Orchestra :
- Andrew Cottee :
- Philip Hobbs :
- Mixing engineer, Recording engineer
- Session Recording:
- June 2011 ?
- Studio :
- Henry Wood Hall, London, UK
“Movement 2 - Hall of Dance” has been played in 10 concerts.