- Album This song officially appears on the Ocean's Kingdom Official album.
- Timeline This song has been written (or started being written) in 2011 (Paul McCartney was 69 years old)
This song has been recorded during the following studio sessions
June 2011 ?
Spread the love! If you like what you are seeing, share it on social networks and let others know about The Paul McCartney Project.
Princess Honorata despairs of her fate as she is seen imprisoned in Terra’s run down palace. Prince Stone arrives furious at Terra’s actions and Scala’s betrayal He demands Honoreta’s release but is rebuffed by Terra. Scala realises she was wrong to turn against her mistress and promises to aid Prince Stone with Honorata’s release. The two lovers are reunited and fall into a passionate embrace before escaping.Description of Movement 3, from the liner notes of “Ocean’s Kindgom”
Last updated on November 4, 2020
Officially appears on
Official album • Released in 2011
13:37 • Studio version • A
- Paul McCartney :
- Arrangements, Executive producer
- John Fraser :
- John Wilson :
- Arrangements, Conductor
- London Classical Orchestra :
- Andrew Cottee :
- Philip Hobbs :
- Mixing engineer, Recording engineer
- Session Recording:
- June 2011 ?
- Studio :
- Henry Wood Hall, London, UK
“Movement 3 - Imprisonment” has been played in 10 concerts.