- Album This song officially appears on the Ocean's Kingdom Official album.
- Timeline This song has been written (or started being written) in 2011 (Paul McCartney was 69 years old)
This song has been recorded during the following studio sessions
June 2011 ?
Spread the love! If you like what you are seeing, share it on social networks and let others know about The Paul McCartney Project.
As the moon rises outside Terra’s palace, Scala, Honorata and Stone escape into the night. They are soon pursued by Terra and his warriors. Against the wishes of the lovers, Scala turns back to stop the advancing army and though she is ignored by them, she magically conjures up an intense storm which envelopes and destroys them. To the horror of Honorata and Stone, Scala also perishes. They escape and are met by friendly forces from the Ocean Kingdom. They return home in triumph and as the celebrations subside and the lovers are left alone, the spirit of Scala makes a final appearance to bless their unionDescription of Movement 4, from the liner notes of “Ocean’s Kindgom”
Last updated on November 4, 2020
Officially appears on
Official album • Released in 2011
12:31 • Studio version • A
- Paul McCartney :
- Arrangements, Executive producer
- John Fraser :
- John Wilson :
- Arrangements, Conductor
- London Classical Orchestra :
- Andrew Cottee :
- Philip Hobbs :
- Mixing engineer, Recording engineer
- Session Recording:
- June 2011 ?
- Studio :
- Henry Wood Hall, London, UK
“Movement 4 - Moonrise” has been played in 10 concerts.